Apparently there is no way to add a Google Custom Search widget to a Yola site if you want the site to work in Internet Explorer. I've tried several times. It only works with Google Chrome. Bummer! I removed the Google Custom Search widget code from my Yola site and it started working fine immediately in IE. I think it's something about Yola CSS that's not compatible with Gooogle Customer Search if viewed in IE. The code shuts the whole site off. It would not makes sense to keep the code and frustrate all those IE users. I know Yola thinks only a few people still use IE...but it's still the dominant browser in my opinion because it's what people use all day at work at most companies.