mastercard

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Hi, I want to set as the payment on my store as mastercard credit cards but can not find how to do.tells me Credit card I do not know.
Photo of Stefania Fantoni

Stefania Fantoni

• 36 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Stefania,

The Online Store doesn't have an exclusive Mastercard payment gateway.
Your suggestion implies that you only want customers to pay by Mastercard and that is quite limiting. People use all kinds of cards generally including Visa, AmEx, Diners etc plus a large assortment of Debit cards generally co-branded with their bank. Unless you are selling in a region that only allows Mastercard this could reduce your sales. Even if this were so you can still use one of the open gateways as any/all cards can be used for the transaction.

Here is a list of all online payment methods working in the Yola Online Store/Ecwid. With all these methods, you don't have to do any programming as they're already programmed within the payment setup.

American Express
Authorize.Net SIM
Bancomer/eGlobal (Mexican payment gateway)
Beanstream (Hosted Payment Form)
Boleto Online
ClickAndBuy
DengiOnline
DIBS
e-Path / manual credit card processing
ePay
eWAY (Shared Payments CVN / "Hosted Payment" page)
First Data Global Gateway e4
EMPS powered by First Data
iDEAL (via Mollie)
Innovate Payments
iPay88
MOLPay
Moneris SELECTplus (Hosted Paypage, Canadian accounts)
MultiSafepay ( iDEAL, credit cards, Giropay, DIRECTebanking, etc)
Network Merchants
Nochex
PagSeguro UOL
PayJunction
PayLeap
PayOnline System
PayPal Standard, PayPal Express Checkout, PayPal Advanced, PayPal PayFlow Link, PayPal Payments Pro Hosted (UK)
PaySto
Paytrail (former Suomen Verkkomaksut Oy)

QIWI
Realex Payments / Global Iris
Robokassa (Webmoney, Yandex.Money, etc)
Sage Pay (Form integration)
Stripe
Swipe HQ
Virtual Cart Services
2Checkout
Any payment gateway that can emulate Authorize.Net API

Here is a link that gives a good outline: Payment Gateways and specific instructions to set it up within your Store:

Setting up a Payment Gateway

The Online Store integrates with a large number of payment gateways (for the full list, see preceeding list). The two most popular gateways are PayPal and Google Checkout. To use either of these with the Online Store, you can simply sign up for a merchant account.

for example:

Once you have your account set up, you can add a payment method, or edit existing payment methods, in System Settings > Payment.

The payment method options are extremely varied and give you absolute control over what types of payments you accept. Not only that, but you can also accept non-typical payment methods, such as a check or a fax order.

If you wish to receive payments to your own Mastercard account then you can do this by first of all having the Mastercard with your own bank then adding this detail to your selected Payment gateway. When a customer makes a payment the funds are subsequently and automatically transferred to your account. This is not dependant on the customers having specifically a Mastercard account, it can be any Credit or Debit card.
Photo of Stefania Fantoni

Stefania Fantoni

• 36 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thanks gob is just what you I want to do.
I want the customer to pay with all credit cards to my bank account.
which option I click?
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Stefania

That's a good question. The Payment Gateway providers that Gop listed above provide different packages and prices. You will need to go to their websites, get the information you need and compare their offers. Once you decided on a provider, you can add them via your Online Store Control Panel under your Payment Options (System Settings > Payment). You can see the option "Credit Card". Click on "Choose Payment Processor" in the Payment Processor column. The drop down menu will show you the suitable providers for your country and internationally. When you select one of them, you will be prompted through the steps to sign up for an account with the provider and set up this account for your Yola Online Store.

Take your time to work yourself through this. To accept credit cards, you will need to pay the payment processor a transaction fee. Please make sure to get the necessary information from them and contact their Support for any assistance for setting up your merchant account with them.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi Stefania,

PayPal is almost universally accepted. If it's available within your country I would consider this first.

Here's a KB article on setting up and using PayPal with the Online Store