• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • pissed off

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Zane Black

Zane Black

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i love this site to death but that is the only thing wrong with it there is no membership i mean just let us use the 1 the Yola site uses
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Zane,
Thanks for letting us know what you are interested in seeing. At this time we do not have a membership feature on the immediate roadmap, but possibly this is something we will look at down the line. A members login feature would take a significant amount of engineering time as it is not a simple to implement type of feature as there are heavy requirements in terms of data storage and database development.

Here is a link to another thread with more information on some other options which might be helpful: Member registration.

Kind Regards,
Emmy
Photo of Zane Black

Zane Black

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you Emmy i was just getting frustrated but why don't the great engineers and i mean great this web site builder is the best 1 ever made but why don't the engineers just use the one that they use for the login on

www.Yola.com
Photo of Nash McQueen

Nash McQueen

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I would really love to see Yola to allow people to register for a username and password on my site, and then once register be able to give access to pages on my site.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Usernames and Passwords For My Site..