If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I would like to know how to add a page on my free synthasite web site that would allow me to create a picture gallery of my own pictures. Not one @ a time but a few on one line and please tell me how to add links to my site, I am not sure!
To add additional items to your menu:
1) Click on "New Page" - the first button to the right of the "Page" tab.
2) A dialogue box will open up that will prompt you to give your page a name
3) When you click "ok" a new page will be created and a link will automatically be added to your menu.
You can definitely add photo's in a row (side by side), here are your options:
1. You can add a two-column widget, and then another two-column widget inside the first two-column widget (then you'll have a three column layout) Then add your image widget into each column - you can add as many two-column widget's as you like, bearing in mind that you might be restricted by the width of your chosen style.
2. You can use a text widget and then click on "insert image" on the text tool bar. Separate each image you insert by typing a space. You can then add as many pictures in a row as your chosen style will support.
3. Use the Flickr Lightbox widget! It's really cool - we have a tutorial http://www.synthasite.com/tutorials/p...) that has more detail.