Missing Photos

• Problem
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • In Progress
Is any one else having problems with photos not loading on their site, friends who follow my wild life site say that pictures go missing then reappear. I have tried IE9,
Chrome and Firefox 4 and it happens in all browsers. These are not new photos they have been on my site for some time..
Photo of Steve Brain

Steve Brain

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
I have made a post about this, too! Yola have been trying to deal with the problem for the past couple of days. It appears to be happening particularly in the UK. You're not from the UK by any chance?
Photo of Steve Brain

Steve Brain

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes Mark I am from the UK..
Photo of PuppyLuv Dog Care

PuppyLuv Dog Care

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm in Canada and having the same problem
Photo of vcnz

vcnz

• 18 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm from The Netherlands and got the same issue
Photo of Steve Brain

Steve Brain

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Looks like its a bigger problem than was first thought.
Photo of Nazlie

Nazlie

• 1721 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
Hi everyone

Thank you for posting on this thread.

Our engineers have been monitoring this issue, which appears to be a problem with one of our upstream service providers. I have asked for an update and we will keep you posted on this thread.

I will be merging Mark N's thread here too.

Nazlie
Photo of Steve Brain

Steve Brain

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Nazlie...
Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
Hi Yola Team!

There seems to be a problem on my website http://www.simplyeighties.com which is not displaying images properly. I hope someone can sort this problem out as my site looks a right mess and my visitor numbers have dropped as a result. I have used Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome browsers but the same problem exists with all of them, although it seems even worse in Chrome. Hope someone can help! Thank you.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
I have a problem with images on my site!.
Photo of flipper

flipper

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE,I'VE UPLOADED PHOTOS, SAVE, I PUBLISH, AND CHECK SITE, I WORK ON THE SITE AN HOUR OR TWO AND ALWAYS SAVE, AND CHECK MY SITE and find every thing seems in order, however the next day IT HAS SOME PICTURES LEFT UNTOUCHED AND OTHERS ARE GONE, BUT ON MY YOLA WEB BUILDING PAGE SOME ARE GONE.I HAVE CHECKED FOR ANSWERS ON YOUR SITE AND OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, AND SUPPOSEDLY THE PROBLEM CAN BE CURED BY REFRESHING BUT IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME.THIS IS VERY TIME CONSUMING IS THERE A CURE OR SHOULD I JUST GIVE UP THANKS, FLIPPER i use firefox

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
why do a large portion of my photos disapear from my pages.
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Please see my response on this thread for an update: http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/ima...