Thanks for getting in touch! You have not confirmed the site you are working in today, however based on your description and a related support request I have gone ahead and accessed your 'http://grandseniorliving.com/' site.
In reviewing your site, I see that it currently has 30 web pages. As a result of your web page number and your sites navigation menu setup, specifically your flyover menu, the mobile feature adapts to this intuitively, by creating an expand an collapse feature (You would have noticed a clickable downward and upward pointing arrow head). Please go ahead and select / deselect this so as to navigate between the pages in your site.
Please let us know if you will need more help, we're happy to assist!
I understand the expand and collapse feature, however when I click expand it lists all the pages, but since there are so many some get cut off and it is not possible to scroll down to see the rest. It appears almost as if it is frozen.
If you would like to add a rotating banner to your banner area, the Animated GIF Generator is a neat program that can help you do this!
Please note: Before creating your rotating banner, please ensure the banner images that you want to use are the same dimensions. You will also need to look at the dimensions of the banner area of your style (this will be displayed at the top of the banner area when you mouseover the banner) so that you can create your banner to be the proper size.
Now you're ready to begin!
- Go to this link: Animated GIF Generator.
- Choose your dimensions - you will most likely want to select either "Leave original size" or "Custom size".
- You should see a grey colored box where you can upload your banners images. Click on "Add".
- Once you've added all your images, click on "Upload".
- When your images have uploaded, you can now select the number of seconds you want your images to be displayed as well as change the order of which the images appear.
- After you have set up your images the way you want, then click on "Submit".
- Click on "Save to computer" and upload your newly created rotating banner to your banner area.
For steps on how to do this, please check out this tutorial: Adding a Banner.If I have misunderstood I apologize. Please get back to me with further clarification if needed.