Mobile View

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Yola engineers have had more than enough time to make the mobile versions of our sites fully functional and reliable. Sorry but there is no excuse for this and I am tired of getting complaints because my site does not function well on smart phones.The pages do not always optimize and there is no side scroll to allow my full page to be seen. If all pages optimized there would be no need for side scroll...I need my Google Wallet Add to Cart buttons to work ALL THE TIME also . . . This issue is enough to make me start to consider going elsewhere. I don't want to hear of a work around. Yola has offered a mobile version for some time now and I expect it to work.
Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi John,

I understand Monique reached out to you direct to address your concerns. We look forward to working with you on a solution there.
Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
Yes she did thanks....Just not sure of what I am going to do at this point.
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Totally understand, just wanted you to know we were aware of the situation. Please take your time, we'll be here when you decide how you'd like to proceed.
Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
Let me know if this is actually still in progress and if anything is going to be fixed soon. If not I will pay another service that can make a functional mobile version of my Yola hosted site.
Photo of cristiana ricci

cristiana ricci

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
how do I disable the 'mobile view'?

- I tried to click on the button again moving in the 'release site'
- I removed all the check marks from the widget html but continues to be viewed on mobile (horribly).

Please do not bother to explain to me how to improve visualization: I want to disable that function and nothing else.
The site is: www.corniglia-room.com I looked for info on forum Yola but I have not found anything useful.

I look forward to the instructions.

thanks Pierpaolo Paradisi
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi cristiana,

The mobile publishing feature is not enabled for your website, I was able to confirm that in the settings here. Also when I visit your website on my phone, I can see that it's disabled. Are you seeing something different from this:

Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi John

We have good news for you: Yola now supports custom HTML for Mobile Publishing! Please refer to this post for details: Custom HTML Support for Mobile Sites!.

Thank you for your continued patience, and I hope the new feature will help. Don't hesitate to let us know your feedback.