If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
well, i have been on that 2createawebsite.com thing and done all the html but the mysuc just wont work i can upload it copy the html but a hyge question mark comes up, why wont it work, is it becouse quicktime player is for MACS and im using a PC?
As I am not able to see your html directly, can you please try adding music to your site as such:
You can add music by using the Widgetbox Gallery:
1. Drag and drop a Widgetbox Gallery widget onto your page.
2. A dialogue box will open, click on the Audio category or search for music.
3. Choose the player that you would like to use on your site.
4. Edit your settings to customise your widget in this format: http://mysite.synthasite.com/resource... (change to your info)
5. Click on the green 'Get Widget' button and it will be saved and added to your page.
6. Save and preview your page to view the widget.
You can also add music by using Widgetbox or Google Gadgets widgets:
1. Click on the "Widgets" folder on the far right of your screen.
2. Drag and drop a Widgetbox widget onto your page (Google Gadgets also has players).
3. Click on the link in the dialogue box that will take you to Widgetbox.
4. Browse for a player. Here is a direct link to one where the plays when your site opens: myplayer.
5. Customize your widget (the site will take you through the steps depending on the player you select).
6. Copy the HTML code provided.
7. Paste the code into the dialogue box in SynthaSite and click "OK".
Please ensure that you own the copyright to the music you will be playing.
Let us know if you are still having trouble with this.