If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Are you using a PayPal widget to show your listing? Currently the online store only allows for one picture per product. You do have a few different options, however, they will take a bit of work.
One option you have is create a photo gallery using the Picture Gallery widget. In the description field, you could title the photo to match up with your online store.
Another alternative is to create an online store using a custom PayPal button. If you choose to do this, you will be able to upload your images using the picture widget, a description using a text widget and the custom PayPal button using an HTML widget.
Here are the steps needed for creating a custom PayPal button:
Here's how to create your own PayPal button:
1. Sign into your PayPal account.
2. Click the "Merchant services" tab in the horizontal menu.
3. Click the "Buy Now Button" or the "Add to Cart Button".
4. Choose button type and enter name and payment details.
5. Add the details of your selection.
6. Click "Done".
7. When done editing click "Create Button".
8. In the next window and in the (Website) code box click the "Select Code".
9. Right click on the highlighted text and click "Copy".
10. Open your site editor and drag an HTML Widget where you need it.
11. Paste the code into the HTML Widget and click on "Save".