My page is lost to the net!

• Problem
  • Updated 11 years ago
  • Solved
When i try to reach my page using its url, It never finishes loading. Nobody can reach the page, i can edit it but nobody can load it anyway. whats going on?
Photo of Thepunkerninja

Thepunkerninja

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
I am really sorry that you are having a problem getting your published site to load. We would love to help you with this. Please can you post the URL so that we can check it out?
Photo of popeye

popeye

• 78 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
My site is http://buddysplace.synthasite.com/ Its taking forever to show up and when it does the background and layout are either not there or its wrong. I have to refresh to get it to work, also for some time i've noticed a red x in the lower left corner. Not sure what that is.
Photo of sara

sara

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Mine too! And I just finished it today & just let everyone in my address book know it was now up! yikes....that's going to suck when it's not loading .....the site is www.steelwoolaccessories.com...or http://steelwoolaccessories.synthasit... ........
HELP
Photo of popeye

popeye

• 78 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Sara it seems to do the same as ours and they're looking into the problem now. By the way leave the " and ... off your address and we will be able to click on it. Symbols block a hyperlink.
Photo of popeye

popeye

• 78 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I still have the red X in the lower left corner and i noticed several others do too.
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
I can't see the X on your site on my side. Try clicking "refresh" and see if this resolves the problem.
Photo of popeye

popeye

• 78 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
It's not there now???? It was before??? Poltergiests???Sorry to bother.
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Browsers can be tricky that way ;-) I am always glad when the problem goes away.
Photo of Thepunkerninja

Thepunkerninja

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
http://www.punker-ninja.synthasite.com/

I got the index page to load after a very long load but a couple pages in it just went back to loading to white pages or not loading at all.
Photo of popeye

popeye

• 78 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I just tried yours and it seems to do the same as mine. I didn't wait for it because it seems to take forever.
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Thanks popeye - we are looking into this!
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Official Response
We had a temporary glitch with our publishing server. It is fixed now and all your sites should load normally. Please get back to us if this is not the case. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for reporting the problem, as this helped us to respond quickly!
Photo of popeye

popeye

• 78 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
works for me thanks
Photo of Brenda

Brenda

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
aaaahhhhhh
Photo of Brenda

Brenda