If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I created a free website and then realized I wanted to make it my own domain so I bought a web domain for $34.95 and my free website was supposed to change to my new web domain.com and it hasn't. What's up with that?
Your domain should now be working. You still need to add the domain to your site though. Please follow these instructions:
1. Go to My Yola and click on "Advanced settings" next to your site's name.
2. Make sure that the correct site is selected on the drop-downlist on the right.
3. In the "Add an existing domain" section, select the domain you would like to associate with your site.
4. Click on "Add" and then click "OK".
5. The "Current domains associated with your site" section will display the domains you have published your site to.