• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Hello Alyssa,

Your website is cool! But is this a question? You shouldn't post stuff like that on this forum because this is for support and not just trying to get your page rank up higher on Google. I am just saying, I am not mad, that is just a suggestion.

Kind regards,
Nathan
Photo of Alyssa Chaput

Alyssa Chaput

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
it was a 2nd post to a question i had ... im tryin to add a customer tracker to my website.. sorry ill keep that in mind
Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Oh, its okay! And your websites is so awesome! Keep up the good work!
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Alyssa,

Thanks for sharing your site with us, we hope you are enjoying Yola!

I see that you have a photo gallery on your site with some of the jewelery you make. I would like to just throw out a suggestion that you take a look at the option of creating a photo gallery with Flickr. It is a very nice widget that creates a really sharp looking gallery! If you would like to take a look at this, here is a link to a tutorial that will be helpful: Photo Galleries.

I would also like to add that we are very happy to look at sites created with Yola, and feel that although this is a forum where much support is given, it is also a place for people building sites with Yola to communicate about site building and get feedback from the community. I am sure that is what you were wanting to do when you posted this thread with a link to your site.

Cheers,
Emmy
Photo of Alyssa Chaput

Alyssa Chaput

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
ok thanks emmy, now i have been tryin to add a customer counter to the bottom of my website.. i keep looking up directions, and posting questions on here, but nothing seems to be working.. can u help please??
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Alyssa,
Sure, here is a link with some more information on adding a hit counter: Adding a hit counter.

I hope this information is helpful!

Emmy
Photo of Alyssa Chaput

Alyssa Chaput

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks!! works great!!! i have spent hours trying to figure it out, and now i finally have one!!!