my site is unavailable but i have paid until 2013

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • In Progress
I have paid for my site untillsept 2013 and it keeps coming up website unavailable
Photo of Sandy Baker

Sandy Baker

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Sandy

I have checked your Yola account and could see that you have only renewed your domain until 2013. With Yola you also need a hosting package to use your custom domain, Yola Bronze, Yola Silver, or Yola Gold. Please log into your My Yola, click on "Account" in the left-hand side menu and upgrade to one of our hosting packages.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Photo of Rob  LaPier

Rob LaPier

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,

I seem to be having the same problem as Sandy. I have recently renewed Yola Bronze for both my websites, Silver Swords Armouries and Sketch in Time, and have the email and banking confirmations that both were confirmed and updated before my deadline, yet both sites are still unavailable. What gives?

~Rob
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi Rob,

Wondering if you have also renewed your domains as these now are separate to your Bronze hosting plan? They are separate items and most often separate payments, no longer bundled together.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hi Rob

Gop has a point, please check if you have renewed your domain(s) as well. In order to look into your Yola account, I will need to know your domain name. Can you please post it here? Thanks.
Photo of Rob  LaPier

Rob LaPier

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Rob

Thank you for providing your domain names. These domains are in two separate Yola accounts which are both GCBO (Get Canadian Business Online) accounts. I can confirm that Yola Bronze has been renewed for both accounts, however, the domains haven't been renewed. You should have received e-mail reminders from us to renew your domain, did you get those (please also check your Spam and Junkmail folders)? There are also reminders which pop up in your Yola account.

Domains and hosting packages are separate products with Yola and need to be renewed separately. You are now in a grace period where you will still be able to renew your domains. Please log into your My Yola and click on "Domains" in the left-hand side menu. Click on the renew links next to your domain to keep them registered for you.

If you have any questions, please let me know.