My Site's Been Hacked!

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Outdated thread

My site has been hacked. Please I need help,he has changed the e-mail address also. Here's a link to my site: http://ubfunkeyness.yolasite.com/ Help Me!
Photo of Robert Unknown

Robert Unknown

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
You need to e mail support@yola.com . . .Use the e mail address you used to create your account
Photo of Kershnee

Kershnee

• 2087 Posts
  • 152 Reply Likes
Thanks John. Yes Robert, please email support@yola.com for assistance on this issue.
Photo of Nathaniel Johnson

Nathaniel Johnson

• 24 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I hope no one hacks my site!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Nathaniel

We want to reassure you that your website is secure with Yola. The servers that host Yola and the sites you publish and host with us are located in the United States in state of the art data centers. We spend a significant amount of time and money to ensure that these servers are maintained, configured and administered in the best way that is technically possible.

We have a team of engineers that are dedicated to doing just that - it is our job to make sure the infrastructure that supports Yola is the best you can find.

On the question of privacy, we do not share your information with anyone and never will, without your very explicit permission. You can read more about our privacy policy here.

Please take care not to share your login details with others as this could leave your site vulnerable to potential risk.

We hope that the information provided instills a sense of relief and confidence as you continue to build your site with Yola.
Photo of Muhammad Kamran

Muhammad Kamran

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
contact them like they told you and tell them to give you money because they are not secure
Photo of Sazan Sorane

Sazan Sorane

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
pless help me?
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Sazan,

If you have a question about your Sitebuilder, we're happy to assist you. Please let us know what you need help with by submitting a request to support or opening a new thread on this forum.