My Sites never gets beyond "loading sites." HELP!

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 8 years ago

I've tried all the troubleshooting tips in the forums without success using IE8 and Firefox 3.6.3.

- Report from Adobe site: Flash Player "Version 10,1,53,64 installed successfully"
- JavaScript: Enabled
- Third Party Cookies: Enabled with cookies showing
- Windows XP

I have had this issue in the past and more then three times. I have flushed DNS and I have cleared cookies and cache. I have also disabled all addons excluding "Firefox default" and I still have the same issue. I have also tried restarting firefox and IE8 many times, but nothing has helped or has fix the issue. Any ideas?

P.S. All HTML coding has not been an issue in the past nor present. Nothing has been installed on my pc nor changed recently. I have read all your comments and peoples posting within the community and nothing seems to help the issue. All help is appreciated.

Photo of

  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

  • 1
Photo of

  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok I have figured out something new! Malwarebytes and Search & Destroy (Spyware/malware removers) was the cause of this problem. I honestly have no idea why, but it was. So I uninstalled them both and it WORKS!!
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

  • 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes

I am glad you were able to find the problem. Thanks for your detailed report of the steps you took to troubleshoot this!

We have had problems with anti virus software giving false positives on some of our domains. Apparently this is relatively common with this type of software but we do follow up with the service whenever possible to get the flag removed. We will look into this and see what we can find out.