If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Good news! You can easily change your URL by following these steps:
1. Click on the drop down arrow next to the green "Publish to the web" button.
2. Click on "Publishing Settings".
3. A dialog box will open up. Click on "Edit your Subdomain".
4. Type in your new domain name. if the domain is available, click "OK"
5. A dialog box will open asking you to confirm the change by typing in the word "change".
Then your site will be published to your new subdomain.
Please let me know if you have any trouble with this.