Website loading slowly or timing out intermittently.

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
please. help. My website has vanished!
I never had any problem with my website in years. It's been 10 days my website doesn't come up when I look for it on internet.
I have updated it again but still it doesn't exist anymore on line.

www.fiammettahorvat.com
Photo of fiamma

fiamma

• 41 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
  • scared

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of lee stephenson

lee stephenson

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Any update ???
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
We are relaying the traceroutes you are submitting to our upstream provider and we are working with them on analyzing them. We will update you here when we have anything to report. Thanks for your continued patience, we know how frustrating this is.
Photo of Suzanne

Suzanne

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ha!! I'm back! Y'all ok too? Thanks, Yola
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Glad to hear it Suzanne, though we are still working to make sure you stay up!
Photo of Big G

Big G

• 65 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm back up too.

Guessing Prolexic have just earned their keep.

The internet is becoming more and more like the Wild West by the day.
I wouldn't mind so much if these idiots attacked the banks, but no, they attack companies like Yola that hosts hundreds of thousands of sites for small businesses.

One day they might just wake up and get a life.
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
We've isolated the problem so no longer need you to submit your traceroute and most of you should see your websites back online but we are continuing to work to ensure you stay online.
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
As you have noticed your sites have been back for over an hour now and we do have confirmation from our engineering team that we are back on track. We will of course still be monitoring this situation carefully as well as working with our upstream providers to ensure your continued uptime.

Thank you so much for your patience and for helping us to isolate the problem by submitting your Traceroutes.
Photo of allen

allen

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I've had no luck loading my file manager for the past 10 minutes. Is the DoS problem still ongoing?
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
No allen, the DOS attack is sorted and it never affected the Sitebuilder so your problem is unrelated. Please take a look at the initial troubleshooting section of this tutorial and let us know if that helps. I'm splitting your topic off from this one for your replies.
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
The DOS attack is sorted and it never affected the Sitebuilder so your problem is unrelated. Please take a look at the initial troubleshooting section of this tutorial and let us know if that helps. I'm splitting your topic off from this one for your replies. Please reference the new topic here: Trouble loading file manager