My Website is down!

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Solved
My website has been down for weeks. Google search finds it but won't open it. Yola shows it as published and everone can see it, but it won't open. My site is dtstn.com. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

Philip
Photo of Philip Grace

Philip Grace

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • anxious

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi Philip,

Is it supposed to be dstn.ca by any chance?
Photo of Philip Grace

Philip Grace

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No, I have had the site for about 2 years and it has always been .com.

Thanks though,

Philip
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Phillip,

Your domain dtstn.com expired on the 26 Nov 2011. It is currently in a deletion period at the registrar and will be offered back up for resale within a few weeks. Did you receive the renewal reminders for your domain? They would have been sent from 3 months before your domain was due to expire, and up to a month after it had expired.

Your only option at this stage is to wait for the domain to be released and then repurchase it. To do this, you will first need to unpublish your site by following the steps on this link: How to unpublish your site.

You can check if your domain is available and repurchase it by following these steps: Buying your domain from Yola.

I'm sorry that I don't have better news for you!

Thanks,
Jackie
Photo of Philip Grace

Philip Grace

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No problem, I did not get a notice that I know of. It may have been sent to a email addrees that I don't use anymore. At first that is exactly what had happened, but when I went to Yola it show as if it was working and did not give me any clue why it was down.

thank you so much for informing me. I will follow the steps you provided.

Philip