If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
You will be able to retrieve your domain, if you follow these steps:
1. Log into your Yola account.
2. Click on “Domains”.
3. Click on “Advanced Settings” next to the domain name.
4. Go to “Edit your domain registration info”.
5. Change the email address to one you have access to.
6. Click “Update details”.
7. You will receive an email from Yola at the new email address. Follow the instructions and click on the link in the email.
8. It will redirect you to a page to verify your new email address.
9. Check the box to agree to the Terms.
10. Click “Submit” to validate the change.
Your domain will then be validated at the domain registry and be removed from suspension.