If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Could you let me know whether you followed the steps below to set up forwarding on your Yola Mail:
1. Log in to your Yola mail account.
2. On the left-hand side, under the "Settings" tab, click on "Mail".
3. Under the "Setup" tab you will see a field marked "Forwarding", you can enter the email address you want your email forwarded to here.
4. Within the "Forwarding Settings" field, select either "Forward and keep a copy" or "Forward, then discard" as appropriate.
5. Click on "Save" and your emails will be forwarded.
If you have sent test messages to your Yola Mail address, I can also suggest checking your Gmail Spam folder to ensure your emails are not inadvertently being directed there.
Please let me know if this doesn't solve the problem!