Need Help

• Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Answered
I dont' know how to describe this. But anyway, if you look at this yola forum site, you can see that there is a red colour background. In the middle of this site, there is a white sheet where all the contents are written. My question is, how to make this white sheet and let all my contents sit on it? I hope you guys understand what I am trying to ask.
Photo of Sementoi

Sementoi

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hi Sementoi,

Are you asking how to add writing to your page?

To add text to your site:

1. Drag and drop a text widget from the sidebar on the right onto your page (it looks like a piece of writing paper and a pen).
2. Click inside the green text box and start typing or paste your text.
3. Use the text editing toolbar to format your text. This toolbar looks like a toolbar you will have seen in any word processor you might have used and it displays across the top of your page whenever you click on a text widget.

Please note that if you copy and paste directly from a program like MS Word the formatting of the text is very likely to break your page. The best way to avoid this is to first copy and paste into a program like Notepad (you should find it in the accessories folder of your computer). This will strip out any unwanted formatting and you can then safely paste into the text widget.

Please let us know if I have misunderstood your quesetion.