Renewed domain but can't find it online

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Hello,
I had a webpage... www.withershorsetraining.org, my year was almost up, and I changed the address to www.spotted-withers-ranch.com and renewed it for another year to be up and running.... today, when I tried to go to my webpage it said it was no longer available..... Please fix this....Thanks..
Photo of Mahlonna Strope

Mahlonna Strope

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • FRUSTRATED!

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Mahlonna Strope

I have re-enabeld your website and it's up and running again on my end. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please clear your browser's cache and reload your site. Let us know if there should be problems.
Photo of Mahlonna Strope

Mahlonna Strope

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I just tried looking at it again, and it still says it is unavailable.
Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
I just looked also and see your site.
Photo of Mahlonna Strope

Mahlonna Strope

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Why does it not work when I type it in on my computer, and on a different computer at my husband work it does not work either?
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Are you entering your website address into your browser address bar or are you adding it to a search bar by chance?

This is what I see when I navigate to your website:

Photo of Mahlonna Strope

Mahlonna Strope

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok.... So I paid for another year of mywebpage being up, only this time I changed the name from www.withershorsetraining.org to www.spotted-withers-ranch.com .... I was told I didnt do it right so thats why my webpage was off....However I come to find out that it wasnt off because I continued to recieve emails through my webpage and others say its up and running just fine... Only problem is I cannot view it myself when I go to it. It says PAGE NOT AVAILABLE in 4 different languages.... I emailed customer support and they said I didnt do it right when paying for another year. Yet I have done it twice prior to this and without problem... and becuase I wasnt a Yola Bronze member.. however my account says I infact AM. Would like this streightened out PLEASE. THIS HAS BEEN A HUGE HEADACHE...

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
HELP PLEASE...
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Mahlonna,

I see our DNS and Publishing team are actively working with your case. They are the department best suited to troubleshoot this with you. Please continue with that case. Opening new requests may slow down our solution. Thanks for your patience as we work through this together.