If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
The first thing to check is that you have added a weight to all products of your inventory.
The second aspect is to set up a Shipping Zone:
You will need to create destination zone for US (remove all other Zones unless you wish to ship to other countries):
1. Go to Ecwid control panel → System settings → Zones
2. Click “New zone” and set zone’s name (in your case "US")
3. Click “Add county” and choose “US” from the countries list.
4. Click “Add countries” button in pop-up window
5. Click “Save”
Once the destination zone is created you will be able to define shipping cost .
1. Go to Ecwid control panel → System settings → Shipping → User-defined method
2. Select“USA” from the zones list and set “3.00” in “Per item, $” field
3. Click “Save” button