If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I would like to know if i can have an online web magazine. Are people able to load videos and post videos on it, if someone wants to know something and posts it on the website will othere poeple have access to respond to it. Can i have my own forum and can i advertise on it.
With regards to uploading videos onto your site, please see this answer on our forum, GetSatisfaction: Uploading Files for more information on this topic.
There are a many ways to add a forum. Here are a number of options for you to choose from:
You can use Widgetbox's specific widget, to do this:
1. Open the "Widgets" folder in the sidebar on the right of your screen.
2. Drag and drop a "Widget Box" icon onto your page.
3. Click on the link in the dialog and you will be taken to Widget Box.
4. Browse for a comment box or mini forum, and when you find one you like, click "Get Widget".
5. Copy the code and paste it into the dialog box in Yola.
nabble.com is a great forum that is easily embedded onto your page. Go to www.nabble.com, follow the steps to create and customise your forum. Then click on "Embedding Options" at the top of the page and copy the HTML code. Back on your Yola, follow these steps:
1. Drag and drop an HTML widget from the sidebar onto your page.
2. Paste the code into the HTML editor that opens.
3. Click on ok and your forum will be added to your page.
lefora.com is another forum that can be embedded in Yola's pages. Go to www.leflora.com and follow the directions to create your own forum. You can visit this post in our forum GetSatisfaction: Can I get my own forum onto my website to get more information on how to add it to your site.