Yola is experience technical difficulties. Please read this thread for more information.

• Problem
  • Updated 10 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
We are currently experiencing downtime due to network problems at our upstream provider.

Regrettably this affects Yola.com, the sitebuilder and published sites.

We are dependent on them and have every confidence that they will solve this problem as soon as possible.
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
  • anxious

Posted 10 years ago

Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
It looks like we are back. I am cautiously optimistic that this is either fixed or very close to fixed, but we will be performing a few checks first before declaring final victory. Just wanted to let you know as soon as possible!
Photo of Columbia Vista

Columbia Vista

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I can't access my yolasite web address. I also try to go to the sitebuilder and can't get to it. Is Yola offline? HELP, my business depends on this.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Can't log into Yola..
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Apparently everything is back except our published sites. Our hosting server is still under DOS attack.

So you can log in to Yola.com and work on your sites, but your published sites remain unavailable. We hope that they will be back up soon.
Photo of mred1220

mred1220

• 59 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Any future plans to hunt down the culprits and gut them like pigs?
sry..had to ask lol
Photo of Walisson

Walisson

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am Brazilian and I am using the service Yola just over 2 months. Really fell in love for the service, but I'm very sad about what happened. I know that this kind of thing can happen with everyone. I'm hoping that the return service.
Photo of Walisson

Walisson

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I need my visitors and my sponsors! In a year is the first time my site is down. Please fix it! I am confident!
Photo of Jason Damm

Jason Damm

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Second time this has happened to me and I've only been using yola for about 6 months or so. Thinking about going else where.
Photo of Luke

Luke

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Good luck finding 'else where' that will look after you as well as Yola. I have been using Yola for 2 years, I searched all over the net and tried many 'others', they simply don't compare to Yola's site builder and don't even come close to the support Yola give...Period!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Wow Luke, that's so kind of you to say.

Jason, we understand how frustrating the outage was yesterday, I assure you, we're still worked up about it too and we are still putting more pieces in place to prevent this from happening again in the future. We'd be sad to see you go, but in the end you have to do what's best for you and we wish you well whatever you decide.
Photo of Ray

Ray

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My site is down. My listenrs cannot listen a music.
Photo of Walisson

Walisson

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Before I used the services of Webnode, but as I saw the Yola offered a more complete service moved here. 1 years I spent in Webnode never seen my site down.
Photo of Chris Dillinger

Chris Dillinger

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Why won't my website load when I type it in at the url? I can update it fine, but when I type it in the url address bar it says problem loading page, like it doesnt even exist.

My site is: imonawebsite.yolasite.com if it helps

Why won't my website appear when I type it in the URL Address bar?.
Photo of Walisson

Walisson

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My site is back! Yola congratulations! Now seek to know where are the mistakes and punish the guilty!
Photo of Steven

Steven

• 71 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I just got my site up and running. I hope this doesn't happen again.
Photo of Steven

Steven

• 71 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Nice mine is back up
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Just a repeat: Published sites are still down, even though everything else is functioning normally.

We are working to solve this as fast as possible. DOS attacks are a reality of being on the internet. We certainly do all we can to prevent them, but in this instance our firewalls failed.

@ Walisson: See the response from our CEO at the top of this thread.
Photo of Joe DiDonato

Joe DiDonato

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
All my sites are down. It's 9:50 pm EST. Any reason?

All my sites are down. It's 9:50 pm EST. Any reason?.
Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
Thanks...I am back...Actually pretty impressive a DOS attack like this was fixed this quickly....Last one I experienced on another host was over 8 hours down time
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
And just as I posted the above, published sites seem to be back! We are still running some tests, but the end is in sight!
Photo of Terry

Terry

• 83 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Yep, my site is OkAy doKay. Thanks Monique.
Photo of Walisson

Walisson

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Monique, but I already know that the problem is solved. I appreciate the commitment of you make pra Yola even better! Good evening everyone.
Photo of Chris Dillinger

Chris Dillinger

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you so much for the quick reply, my site is all good now too!
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Official Response
We just got the all clear that the DOS attack has been fended off and everything is back to normal.

A big thank you to:

Our customers for your patience and support. We realize that an outage of this nature is unacceptable to you and it is certainly unacceptable to us! We will do all we can to prevent something like this from happening in the future.

Our hosting provider InetServices, for their diligent, tireless work to resolve this problem and get us back on our feet.

Jonathan - our Systems and Services engineer who has had little to no sleep for the last 2 nights and is now beginning to babble incoherently :) But still manages to do his job without missing a beat. We are in awe, and trust that with a little rest he will make a full recovery! :)

The Yola support team - you guys are rockstars! Thanks for sticking by us through this one!
Photo of Kimberly

Kimberly

• 39 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Jonathan, Thank you. This small business owner in Nebraska appreciates your dedication.
Photo of kevinrjkay

kevinrjkay

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks guys for your hard work i do appreciate.
Photo of shubhra

shubhra

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My site builder suddenly stopped working and I can not log in again. Although, my site is working correctly.

Thankfully I had already saved my work but had not published it. I hope I will be able to publish my saved work later, right?
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi shubhra - a temporary glitch, everything is back in order. Can you try logging into your account again and let us know if you have any issues?
Photo of shubhra

shubhra

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
yes i can login now.. thanks a lot
Photo of Walisson

Walisson

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My sitebuilder does not work ... My site is in the air, but the editor does not open ...
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Walisson - I'm sure you're furious, the past day has been crazy. We had a temporary problem which was quickly resolved - please can you try logging into your account again and let us know if you have any problems.
Photo of shubhra

shubhra

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I keep on getting this

Photo of shubhra

shubhra

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
its working now.. thanks.... U guys are very efficient.
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
So glad to hear it! Thanks for reporting back!