If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I cannot seem to get my new website to open http://biocleanwashingpressure.syntha... what happens is a blank page with the name of the website and a tab that reads Placeholder page. What am I doing wrong ? It doesn't seem that it is being published.
You can find your domain name or address in two places:
1. Click on the "Site Manager" tab, you will see your site name in big blue letters, this is a link to your live site.
2. Click on the down arrow next to the "Update my Site" button and click on "Publishing Settings", your URL will be in dialogue box that opens.
If you want to change your domain, you can follow these steps:
1. Click on the drop down arrow next to the yellow "Update my Site" button.
2. Click on "Publishing Settings".
3. A dialog box will open up. Click on "Manage Your Domains".
4. Type in your new domain name and click "Save".
Hope that helps! Let us know if you need any other info.