New SynthaSite Features: 2 December 2008

• Idea
  • Updated 9 years ago
We did an upgrade today. Here is a summary of the new features that were added:

1)You asked us for neutral styles that you could customize and we have given you some. 4 new styles, with 8 colour palettes each. In addition to being able to select from a variety of colour palettes, these styles allow you to change the background image. (Click on the Properties sidebar and scroll down until you see the option to browse for a background image) We have kept the styles as plain as possible so that you can customize them to fit content of your site.
2) Improved text editing. The text widget should be much more stable and easy to use now. The text widget has been overhauled and we have addressed a number of bugs in the process.
3) Tell your friends when you publish or update your site! When you publish you will see an option to tell your friends about your site. Select from your address book or send messages to your social networks (Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Plaxo). Use our pre-written message or compose your own.

We hope you enjoy these new features.
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
  • happy

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
I don't see the new option on my properties side bar...Sounds like a great idea though as I would like to use some of my own art creations as page backgrounds.
Photo of Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hi John,

To take advantage of the new option, you need to be using one of the new styles that we have just added.

When you open your page, click on Properties and you will see the background image option.

If you have a widget open/active, then you won't see that option.