New Yola Test Site issues

• Problem
  • Updated 10 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Outdated

went to check New Yola Test Site and the pop up tried to give me a virus.. my comp spazed out and my anti-virus came up with a loud siren.

the site came up quick, when i clicked on slide show it was taking forever to load cause it blocked it from opening.
Photo of stormydaycrafts.com

stormydaycrafts.com

• 110 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • sad

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Techjar

Techjar

• 122 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
What site you are talking about?

stormydaycrafts.com

• 110 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
the one thats is labeled new yola test site in the below posts. i never had an issue before
Photo of Techjar

Techjar

• 122 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Are you talking about http://ourtest.yolasite.com/ ?

stormydaycrafts.com

• 110 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
yep lol
Photo of Techjar

Techjar

• 122 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I can't seem to recreate your issue (thank god lol), but try clearing your cookies/temporay files/ect. then navigate to the page again.
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes

Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes, Champion

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
This issue is already being looked into... I posted my thoughts as to why a virus program would sound an alert when you visit the site.

http://getsatisfaction.com/yola/topic...
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
I will change the chatbox tonight and hopefully that will resolve these problems.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Just wanted to let you know that I've added a new chatbox. Please let me know if you have any problems with this one. Thanks.
Photo of Denise

Denise

• 393 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
These posts are a month old. Does anyone know when the "test" site might be available? Thank you much, denise
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Denise

You are right, this is an old thread. If memory serves me correctly it pertains to a site started and maintained by members of the Yola community.

If so, here is the link: http://yolacodes.yolasite.com/

If you had something different in mind, let us know.
Photo of Denise

Denise

• 393 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I found it Monique but after signing in/up, I found the little chatboard and a few advertisments. Then I type "codes" into the search and got a list as long as my arm, which is great! But littleus codes are the ones I wanted to look at and possibly test. But at that point, I could not find how to get to the codes. Can you instruct me or point me to the step by step instructions? I found all the rules about the test site/codes but like I said, no actual codes. I am sure it's me and I overlooked a link of some sort:) thank you much, denise