No "A record" was found... problem

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Solved
I am having a problem publishing my site. I updated the DNS with livedomainnames.com yesterday, but Yola still won't recognize the ARecord.... any one else having this problem?
Photo of Kristen Bohl

Kristen Bohl

  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 8 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Kristen Bohl

Kristen Bohl

  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I figured it out :-)

thanks!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

  • 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Great to hear that you were able to resolve the problem Kristen!

Perhaps when you have a moment, you could share how you got this figured out as this may be of help to others :)
Photo of cheap domain names

cheap domain names

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Good that it good resolved! we have 247 support please contact support team for any further issues we are happy to assist you.
---------
http://www.livedomainnames.com offering cheap domain names