No Access to Yola & to my Site

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Solved
I can not Open the site yola.com & neither my website www.needtruehelp.com.
I am trying this for nearly 1 hour or so.
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Justine

Justine

• 751 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Hello Abishek,

I'm sorry you're having a problem loading pages. Could you let me know if you are having a problem loading any other pages, or if it is just www.yola.com and your website?

I am able to access both your website and www.yola.com, so that information will be helpful.

Thanks!
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hello Justine,

Now both opening. Hence Problem Solved as of Now. thanks for prompt reply as always expected from Yola.
Photo of Justine

Justine

• 751 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Glad it's all working now - thanks for letting me know!
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Please see - I am currently accessing the sites from other computer on another network
Photo of Justine

Justine

• 751 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
That sounds like the problem could be ISP or computer-related. If it happens on your computer, and regular network, again let us know so we can go through some steps to eliminate what could be causing it!
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
OK Justine,

Right now I am in Office for work. Evening when I go home, I will check again and if the problem Persist I will let you know.

Thanks for prompt & Kind Reply
Thanks & regards
Abhishek Srivastava
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hello,
Same thing again Site Not Available (Both) Saying

"Error 109 (net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE): Unknown error"

Please help
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Abhishek,
I am able to see your site from here and because you were not able to access it on one network, but could on another, this is telling of some type of ISP/network problem. Can you tell me who your ISP is and where you are located geographically? Thank you!

Emmy
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
My ISP provider is Reliance Communication, I am located in Renukoot, District Sonebhadra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Abishek

Can you go to this URL and type in Yola.com: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Let us know if it says it is down or up. We are a bit stuck as we are unable to replicate the error. Our engineers have investigated and they can't find anything amiss and we have not received any alerts to tell us that the site is down. However, a number of people have complained, so we would certainly like to get to the bottom of this!
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
It's just you. http://yola.com is up
It's just you. http://www.needtruehelp.com is up.
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Thanks for checking! This is encouraging but doesn't get us any closer to helping you with your problem. Would it be possible for you to contact your ISP and ask them if there is anything they can do to help?
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Ok I will try to contact them in Morning as its 12 Midnight Now.

Amazingly

My friend Can open site yola.com on same network
(ISP Provider DIA Line End B Computer where I get it Checked)

And From other Forum I can Open http://www.yola.com/?cid=500155

Regards,
Abhishek Srivastava
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Yola now open but my site stillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Thanks for letting us know Abhishek. Let us know what they say in the morning as we are eager to figure this out as well.
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Again Gone - yola again not opening
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hmmm, I'm still able to visit Yola.com. I am looking forward to what your ISP might say about this tomorrow. I'm sorry that I don't have information on how to remedy this right now.
Photo of Jeremy Paton

Jeremy Paton

• 159 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
I seem to be able to access yola.com for the time being :D
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Wonderful Jeremy, I'm really glad to hear that!
Photo of Yans Home Tuition

Yans Home Tuition

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, i had this problem with my website too. Pls help thank you...
www.yanshometuition.com
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Yans Home Tuition,

Your site is fine for me, I have attached a screenshot for your reference. Have you tried checking it in Down for Everyone?

Yans Home Tuition

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi i check the Down for Everyone web, it says: it's just you. what should i do? thanks...

Yans Home Tuition

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Yans,

The good news is, that means you are the only one struggling to see your site and while I know it's frustrating, it does narrow down the list of what could be wrong so I'm confident we'll have you sorted in no time!

Are you entering your site address directly into the address bar in your browser, or are you entering it into a search box within your browser, as it appears in your screenshot?

Until your site is indexed by search engines, people will need to access it by clicking on a link to your site that you provide, or by typing your URL directly into the address bar of their browser.

Tell me, if you follow this link, do you see your website?

Yans Home Tuition

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks for your help, yes i entered my website address in the address bar.

by the way just to inform this is not a new website...i have it for more than a month, first time experience this problem in accessing my website thanks..

i followed the link that you attached but it is still showing the same error msg.
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
I have a couple more questions before I must direct you to your ISP for further assistance. Have you tried from another browser or have you tried clearing your cache?

If neither of these work, I would greatly appreciate you contacting your ISP in the morning for further information as to what could be keeping you from viewing your site.
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi,

I had contacted my ISP Provider but nothing much help I get as of now. They say everything seems to be OK from there side but here I am unable to open my site. Yola.com now opening but logging is still a issue. As far as my site I am still getting the same response "Error 109 (net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE): Unknown error."
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hello,
Sorry to hear you are still struggling with this. Are you by chance accessing from behind a firewall? Do you have antivirus on your computer? If so, please turn it off for the time being. Would you mind confirming whether you have tried to clear your browser's cache as Laura suggested? I had a peek at the activity on this thread and do not think you have mentioned the browser version and type you are using. Would you mind sharing? Thanks!
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Dear Brianna,

Yes the provider has a firewall in the system, but that may be not an issue coz I can access the site & yola from other server which has even more stringent firewall & secured network and it opening fine there. The problem only is that its my office server and we cannot access private web for more than 10 mts a day.

I had also tried to clear all the cache even DNS Cache was cleared by me. All cookies blah blah blah cleared. But still same thing.

I tried to open the yola & my site in IE-8, Chrome & Firefox-3.6.13.

I tried and access site after turning off the anti-virus but still same.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Srivastava
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hi Abhishek,
Thank you for sharing the above information. I am going to speak with my colleagues in regards to this, and see if we can come up with further suggestions to offer you. Given that it is the weekend, please allow 24 hours for a response. We appreciate your patience.
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Thanks Brianna,
In the meantime I will access yola & site from Office Network, Even it for 10 Mts will manage till all goes Ok.
Regards
Abhishek
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hello Abhishek,
Thank you for your patience. I have spoken with a few colleagues and engineers at Yola and we can confirm that the error you are seeing is a network related error. Unfortunately it is hard to pinpoint which exact network is causing this error for you, as there are many networks that interconnect with one another on the Internet. Sometimes not all networks work or one may be temporarily unavailable. I am sorry that we cannot provide any further suggestions that may assist you with this.
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Dear Brianna,

Still the same thing is going on. Any new Inputs you had get from your side that can help me.

By the way now I am able to Log in Yola.com and can do the updation work but still my website is not accesible if I go directy to my website. The same error Error 109 (net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE): Unknown error." is comming.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Srivastava
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Brianna - I am able to Ping the IP of the site but not able to open the website.
Photo of Nazlie

Nazlie

• 1721 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
Hi Abhishek

Brianna is currently offline, but I am able to help. I have looked at your site and it is published to the web. We do not have any more details or updates about the network issues you are experiencing and are trying to find out the cause of the problem. We will be sure to update you as soon as we have more details.
Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Nazlie
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi There,

Well I am still not able to Open my Site directly from here.

Guess what, I was searching the forum and what ever site I try to Open NO ONE Open here.

While I try to Ping the Site IP and it went Perfectly. Check the Trace Route that was also completed to the Site IP. All Well but No Opening still.

Guys and new Up-date. Well only good to me is that I can open yola and able to update the website.

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek Srivastava
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi,

I can now access to my site but it is opening very slow even I have the connection of 2 MBPS Line.

Access to Yola.com now lost.
I am only able to access yola through http://www.yola.com/?cid=500155
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Abhishek

It sounds like there is some slow progress being made as you are now able to access Yola through that link you shared. Have you been able to contact your ISP to see if they have any further information that they can share. One more thing that you could try which I don't think was mentioned earlier is to try disabling any browser add-ons to see if this has any positive effect.
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
I have contacted my ISP and they there no problem there side.

Now I have again lost access to my site & Yola again.

I have also tried to remove all add on and everything I get in above details but still no break through. Hope you guys may have some news soon.
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Dear Yola,

Any new improvement, I am still not able to access my site & yola both still.

Still Waiting.

Hopefully my office Network I can access the sites (But only 10 Mts Daily due to Restrictions)
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hello Abhishek - you might be experiencing the same issue for your published site as here: http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/gat.... We can make the same change for you if you send an email to support@yola.com (feel free to mark it for my attention).

With regard to Yola.com - could you let us know what you do see when the page eventually loads. All of the screenshots above related to your published sites.