Images missing in the Sitebuilder

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
i have logged into yola 5 times today and my banner and images on website are not showing in the builder any reason for this guys just a tech glitch none of the pictures stored on the website are showing in the builder image enclosed
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of David Barker

David Barker

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
me too
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
hi david glad im not on my own then
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hello,

Sorry for the frustration of your missing images. Our engineers are aware of this problem and they are working on it. We will update you here when we know more.
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
thanks Laura
its still the same this morning
makes it difficult to update site when you cant see were you are
but will await an update
thanks again
Photo of Jen

Jen

• 206 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes
Hi,

Our engineers have been alerted to this and they are debugging the cause of this issue. It would be helpful if you could let us know what browser and version you are using so that we can give this information to our engineers. Here are steps for finding this information:

1) You can find the browser version on a PC by clicking on the "Help" from the main menu once the browser is loaded. The wording will be something like "About Internet Explorer".

2) You can find the browser version on a Mac by clicking on the browser name (ie Firefox, Safari) in the upper left hand corner of the screen and click "About Firefox, Safari etc".

In the meantime, we suggest trying an alternate browser to see if this temporarily resolves the issue.

Thank you for your patience and we will let you know when this has been addressed.
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
latest version of IE9 updated

but when i log in on my mobile phone it shows the banner and images

i really like ie9 would prefer not to change
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
4got to say thanks for response Jen
Photo of Jen

Jen

• 206 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes
Hi Paul,

You're welcome. This is consistent with what we have been hearing so we are passing on all of this feedback. I would suggest you try using a different browser temporarily if you have updates you'd like to add at the moment.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Photo of Andrew Clark

Andrew Clark

• 98 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Got this and liaising with Stefan as mine are blank all day but still publishing as I check photos on Aviary...

Thanks
Photo of Rob Cheney

Rob Cheney

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm trying to update my site, but when I log in I get the page structure and text, but the pictures fail to load. This has happened once or twice before, however, it has always rectified itself when I refresh the page - but not on this occasion! The only good news is my live site still displays the images correctly, but this does not help me if I need to make changes to pages as I do not want to "save" or "publish" my new site for fear of losing all images. Am I doing something wrong?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Images not appearing when trying to edit website.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi all

We have found out that most users who encounter this problem use Internet Explorer. Please note that we don't support Internet Explorer 7. While we do support IE 8 and 9 and we understand that you may not want to change to a different browser, we have seen that using Firefox or the latest Google Chrome version has sorted out the issue for most users affected.

Can you please try a different browser and give us your feedback?

Nevertheless we'll keep on investigating on this problem and working on making Yola work for you again with the Internet Explorer versions supported by us.
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
its all working today and i am still on IE9
thanks guys
Photo of hihisunday86

hihisunday86

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello! There's a problem here..The images i uploaded can't show on the site..They appear like red crosses on the site since yesterday. Before that it works very well. Now even i upload new images, they show red crosses also...can anybody help??

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
the site can't show the uploaded images.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello hihisunday86,

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you're still having trouble with this. Our engineers were able to address the underlying cause of this. You should not be experiencing any further issues. Please do let us know if the problem continues.
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
thanks so much everyone its working perfectly again
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Official Response
As Sanja commented above/below, the error has been fixed, and you should not experience this issue any more.

Please clear your cache and cookies, and check your Sitebuilder.

Let us know if the problem should persist or reoccur on your end. Thanks for bearing with us on this one!
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
thanks Stefan i have no issues now
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
very happy with yolas customer service its excellent
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Thanks so much, Paul, the whole Support Team appreciates it!