nothing there?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Why has it completely obliterated my site I started to build? I saved everything and now there is nothing there?
Photo of christine

christine

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Hi, I never heard of this happening. I heard there is going to be an update to the site builder (according to a modal box that popped up when I was saving my site) That might have something to do with it. Do you mean nothing at all is there? Are you sure you are on the right page? Are you sure you weren't working on another page by accident and then you came back to another page and nothing was there. Also, if you're site is published, what is the URL of it? Have you tried clearing the cache of your browser? Also, try logging out and logging back in to see if that helps.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Christine,

If your changes were saved we would not expect this to happen. Can you please email support@yola.com with your log in details so we can take a closer look at your account?
Photo of llamamom

llamamom

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Overnight, all of my blog posts disappeared except for the last one. You can see them listed under "Categories," "Recent Posts," and "Blog Archive," but if you click on any of those, you just go to the last post.
Photo of jeremy

jeremy, Employee

• 1349 Posts
  • 90 Reply Likes
Hello there Llamamom,
Would you be able to tell us your blog's URL so we can check the site for you?

Many thanks for working with us on this.
Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Hi Llamamom.

Can you post your URL so we can take a look? Thanks! :)
Photo of Victoria Mabry

Victoria Mabry

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for the offer. I got a reply from Yola and somehow I had deleted my blog widget. Does anyone else think it's weird that you can actually do that on a blog page? Anyway, I'm so relieved, because as soon as I put the widget back, my blogs reappeared. Whew!!!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Victoria.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get your blog back! If you need any further assistance, please let us know.