If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Trying to get an online store going. Have 2449 items, on the online catalog site, it asks for individual price, item description and picture--am I supposed to do that for each individual item 2449 times!? Gotta be an easier way
Wow, that is a huge product offering and no doubt a daunting task. I don't know of any other way to set up an online store. As an online merchant, I'm sure you have a feel for what you expect to be your best sellers. My suggestion is to start with those to get your store going and add on from there. Not only is that number of sku's daunting for you to add, but it will be daunting for your customers to browse through as well. You may find it more powerful to offer a smaller selection and let your customers know you have more available if they are interested.
Are some of these items sizes or variations of the same product? If so, you can customize the code within your PayPal account so that you can have a size selection on your site. Here's how:
1. Sign into your PayPal account.
2. Click the "Merchant services" tab in the horizontal menu.
3. Click the "Buy Now Button" or the "Add to Cart Button".
4. Choose button type and enter name and payment details.
5. Check the "Add drop-down menu with price/option" box half-way down the page.
6. Add the details of your selection.
7. Click "Done".
8. When done editing click "Create Button".
9. In the next window and in the (Website) code box click the "Select Code".
10. Right click on the highlighted text and click "Copy".
11. Open your site editor and drag an "HTML" widget where you need it.
12. In the "HTML" widget paste the code.
13. Then Update your site.