Hey Everyone. Ever wonder how to make your own custom icons that look professional? Well, look no further! This tutorial will teach you exactly how to do that in powerpoint, one of the most popular presentation applications in the world!(some examples below)
Ok, this tutorial will be seperated into powerpoint 2003 and powerpoint 2007 and above at one point.
1. First of all, open powerpoint.
2. (if you know how to draw a autoshape in powerpoint, draw one for your icon and move on to step 3)
Click the insert tab, click shapes, select the one you want for your icon(you may need more than one for your icon), and draw it.
Click the insert dropdown, click picture, click autoshapes, select the one you want for your icon(you may need more than one for your icon), and draw it.
3. right click on the shape(s) you just drew, and select Format Shape
4. Select the settings that you want
5. If you have more than one shape, put them all together, select all of them by holding shift, right click, go to the group tab, and press make group.
6.right click the object and press Save As Picture
7. Enjoy your professional looking icon!