P A I D Version?

• Question
  • Updated 10 years ago
Any progress on a paid version - I have a few clients where Yola would be a wonderful option, but they are in industries where a "free" version maybe translated as amateur. I am eager to make big things happen with Yola, this is one that is forcing me to choose clunky alternatives. Did I mention they'd be happy to pay!
Photo of John-Scott Dixon

John-Scott Dixon

• 35 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • very happy!

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
And we would be delighted to let them pay us :)

Footer removal for a fee is one of the options we plan to release towards the end of this quarter. Work on our style library, including the option to remove the footer is underway on a daily basis. So yes, there is a lot of progress and we are getting closer to the point where we are ready to release it. We just aren't quite there yet.

We understand that this option is important to many people so we do want to offer it as soon as we possibly can.

In the meantime the CleanSlate style is your best option. It has a minimal footer and you can customize it with a background and banner image.

John-Scott Dixon

• 35 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Any progress on this Monique?
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi John-Scott - I'm happy to tell you that work is going full steam ahead on a project that incorporates this change as well as a whole lot of other goodies. Unfortunately we can't give a delivery date on a big, multi-part project like this one, however, I can tell you that you should start seeing some of these new options by approximately end-July (hopefully a bit sooner).
Photo of KK

KK

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm very happy to hear the continuing progress on all fronts. I'm a big fan of this system and brand. I hope Yola will come up with both expanded capacities and paid options for bells and whistles and extra support -- in a way and with pricing that is good for the org and good for the consumer/end-user, price-wise and service wise. Keep us posted!

John-Scott Dixon

• 35 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
What's the word?
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Official Response
You will be happy to know that the option to remove the Yola Link at the bottom of your page has now been implemented. You can remove the Yola Link (footer) from all the sites in your account for 9.95 USD per year.

For more information, please see: http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/per...

Please note: if the style has a credit to the designer, this cannot be removed due licensing requirements. To see styles that do not have design credit, see: http://www.yola.com/yola-style-guide