Partnership

• Idea
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Not Planned
There is a good idea! I suggest that partnership! I want to place the site builder Yola on my site in www.ositopictures.com: 1. I will invite customers to the hosting Yola. 2. I will teach customers how to work with Yola. I ask that 50% of profit for my work. My conditions: Name of website builder will OsitoPictures. The payment system will Yola. You get the money. Once the customer to pay for Yola, you list me my money back. Few people know the benefits of Yola, many people do not know how comfortable working with Yola! I'm going to teach people! I am your friend and fan - Roman Petrov!
Photo of Roman

Roman

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Amar

Amar

• 201 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hi Roman,

What your are looking for may be Yola Affiliate, Yola Experts or Yola Partners. Though Yola partners is probably an unlikely solution. I'm not sure that Yola would do the kind of partnering your think of because it would be too hard, but I'd wait for an employees response.

Hope this helps,

Amar
Photo of Justine

Justine

• 751 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Hi Roman,

Thank you for your suggestion and offer.

Amar's suggestion of taking a look at the Yola Partners site is what I also recommend. You will find information about business development and partnership opportunities with Yola.

Hope this helps!