Pay until 2018 for Nothing!

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
It s normal that I have pay for the name of my site Palestine -Horizon.com until 2018 and now because I stop to pay silver account Yola put back my website like free website http://palestine-horizon.yolasite.com/ and the money I pay until 2018 it serve to do what now ?
Photo of Thomas Mehiar

Thomas Mehiar

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Fucken sad!!!!

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Thomas

I can confirm that you purchased your domain with us and registered it until 2018. The fee you paid for the domain purchase is for registering your domain. To use a custom domain name with Yola, you will also need one of our hosting packages. You've had Yola Silver so far which has recently expired. To be able to use your domain name again, you will need to renew your Yola Silver hosting package.

You can also choose Yola Bronze to use your custom domain. This package will offer you less features than Yola Silver.

To add one of our hosting packages, please follow these steps:
  1. Log into your My Yola.

2. In the left-hand side menu, click on "Account".

3. Next to your package, click on "Upgrade".

Choose the hosting package you want, and you will prompted through the purchase steps.

For an overview of our hosting packages please see our Pricing Page.

If you have any questions, please let us know.
Photo of Thomas Mehiar

Thomas Mehiar

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Stefan
Thanks for your reply
Sure I will take a look on it
There are any liftime on Yola ?
Thomas
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Thomas

I'm sorry, but I didn't get what you mean by "liftime"? Could you explain this to me again, please? Thanks.
Photo of Thomas Mehiar

Thomas Mehiar

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Stefan it s about hosting lifetime on Yola
Thanks
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Thomas

If I understand you correctly, you're asking whether Yola offers a lifetime hosting option, i.e. that hosting or domain registration are not limited to a certain period of time and you pay once for lifetime hosting?

I'm afraid that we don't offer such an option at present. You will need to pay a monthly or an annual fee for your Yola subscription. For some domains you can choose a longer registration period than one year, which you did for your domain name.

However, you can set your subscriptions to auto-renew, so that you will never need to worry that your subscription expires.

I'm sorry I dont' have better news for you on this matter at the moment. Let me know if you have more questions.