Payment problem

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
I've had a payment for £55.00 come out of my bank account with the reference : YLA*Yola.com CD 2771 , Can you please give me some details of why this transaction might have come out before I get the bank to look into it?

Thanks for your time
Stuart
Photo of Stuart Farnaby

Stuart Farnaby

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Stuart Farnaby

Stuart Farnaby

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I've contacted the bank and they have said they will contact you on my behalf but I would be grateful if you could provide me with some information about what might have been ordered from your site so that I can figure out if the payment was possibly made by my girlfriend.

I know I wouldn't have ordered anything from your site because I have my own web hosting which is currently with HostMonster.com and the payments for that come from a completely different card entirely.

I've contacted the bank and they said that the payment in question is a recurring payment and might be coming out at set intervals, So any information you can give me on why the payments are coming out would be great.

Thanks
Stuart
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Stuart

Can you please send us your request as an e-mail via our Contact Support Form? Please select the subject "Difficulty paying or checking-out". We would then be able to assist you further as we will need to ask you to provide sensitive information for us to investigate on this. Thank you.
Photo of Stuart Farnaby

Stuart Farnaby

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Stefan, I've just put a request in though the form you linked too.