PayPal

• Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Answered
when a customer buys something using paypal is there an option to insert a note that we will be able to see? For example, if I wanted to have a paypal, separate from the form used to order. They can identify themselves on PayPal so I won't get any orders mixed up?
Photo of Donald

Donald

• 2991 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes
  • http://thebestwebsitedirectory.yolasite.com

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
I think if you use something like the Jotform PayPal option then you receive the order as an email or log list and Paypal confirms the order payment.

I used the Yola featured paypal single item widget for a while but in that time a PayPal order didn't come through so I can't say what the process is.

PayPal have what they call a sandbox which is designed to allow you dry runs and to work out the things that happen and the things that you can change and see the effect.

The final thing that may be worth investigating (and I've seen no reference to it) is the Google Forms facility. I'm wondering if they have a PayPal option or Google Checkout option for their forms.

I had forgotten to mention that John had discovered the Google Form option too. on friday.