If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Have you updated your site since you added your password protection?
You can add password protection to your site as follows:
1. Click on the Site Manager tab.
2. Click on "Site Password Protection" underneath the list of pages of your site.
3. Add a login name and password and tick the pages you would like to protect.
4. You can easily protect all your pages by clicking on "Lock All" or take off the password protection by clicking on "Unlock All"
5. When you create a new page, you will see a check box that gives you an option to protect (lock) the new page.
6. Preview your protected page to see what the login form will look like and to test your log in and password.
7. To make the change effective on your live site, click on the yellow 'Update my Site' button.
All the pages you have selected will now be password protected.
If this does not solve your problem, please let us know.