Phishing Warning in Sitebuilder

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Receiving a Phishing Site warning in sitebuilder. Just started happening this afternoon and will not allow me to proceed without clikcing ignore. Then it does the same thing for each page.
Photo of Stacey Vaughan

Stacey Vaughan

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
Hi Yola team,

I just went to edit my website and found that my site http://www.simplyeighties.com won't open and is displaying a message "Reported Web Forgery, this page has been reported as a web forgery and has been blocked based on your security preferences". I'm really worried about this and wondering what is going on?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Web forgery on my website?.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Mark,

Your published website loaded for me without a phishing warning. Our engineers were alerted to a phishing error and verified that .yolasite is a legitimate subdomain but we are closely monitoring this situation in case any further errors appear.
Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
Hi Laura, thankfully, the message has now gone and I can edit my site again. However, my message was about forgery and not the one about phising above. Anyway, it's disappeared, that's the main thing!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Mark,

We believe they are related and our team is still investigating the cause. We will continue to update this thread as we have more information.
Photo of straylovefoundation .

straylovefoundation .

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Reported Web Forgery notice... what is going on. I keep getting a notice that says "This web page at sitebuilder.yola.com has been reported as a web forgery and has been blocked. Web forgeries are designed to trick you into revealing personal or financial infomation by imitating sources you may trust."
Just trying to build a site for a client. Help.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Reported Web Forgery!????.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Thanks for your reports everyone. We are no longer able to replicate this error and believe we have solved the problem. Can you please let us know if you are still seeing an error?
Photo of Stacey Vaughan

Stacey Vaughan

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
All is fixed for me! Thank you!