• Solved
Here is what I am doing and what is happening:

Created new page
Added two column layout to page
Put text box into each side of two column layout
Added pictures to left side of column...no problems
Tried to add pictures to right side of column and pics appear as broken
When I save, the pictures show up in preview
When I go back to the edit page the pictures appear to be broken and I can not edit them.

A few minutes later.......All pictures now show to be broken. When updates are saved they appear. There is no way to edit pics, move them etc.
Photo of njoynlife

njoynlife

• 278 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
  • indifferent

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Mark

Mark

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
You probably would not see the same on my pages unless you were logged in as me :)
This is the link though to the updated page. http://cmac.synthasite.com/march-09.php

As you will see all the photo's show up fine, however when i edit them I just get the blank (I.E.) or broken type links (FF 3.0.7) show up.

Strange thing though is the the odd photo does show up fine on some pages...

Mark
Photo of njoynlife

njoynlife

• 278 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
what neat pictures! What state is that? Look how nice and warm it looks. :) Really fun site. How did you get the plane to multiply like that in the picture? Oh, sorry back on the subject. lol I had some pics that showed up at first too that is why the whole two column thing threw me off in the beginning. If I clicked on them they became very distorted in the republish. Then disappeared if I went to fix them. I havent touched them since and used a less important website on synthasite to do testing before I went much further. Even with IE, you site is really inviting.
Photo of Mark

Mark

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Warm(ish) - I am in New Zealand and just heading into Autumn now.... lol
No have not bothered to revert back to previous issue of FF. I also spent a lot of time tryng to figure what was wrong initially but now that I know what the prob is I can live with it..... anyway, I am sure these great SynthaSite folks will put out a fix shortly :)
Photo of njoynlife

njoynlife

• 278 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Last night, firefox grabbed the update and upgraded me back to the most recent .07. I panicked and went into synthasite to see what it did this time. I am happy to report that my webpages, links, etc all show up as normal inside of the edit now. Thanks to whoever resolved the problem!!!
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Awesome! That is music to my ears... or eyes (as I am reading lol)! Thanks again for working with us on this.

Emmy
Photo of Monique

Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Yes, this fix was rolled out with today's release. Thanks to everyone on this thread and elsewhere who helped to report it! You can use the latest version of Firefox and add pictures inside a text widget now!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Whoo hooo!!!! =)
Photo of njoynlife

njoynlife

• 278 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Three cheers for Emmy, Monique and the behind the scenes staff for helping us through this! You all ROCK!
Photo of Mark

Mark

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks so much guys - you are awsome!
Mark
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Your welcome! Thanks to you too for your help!!