Please Help

• Problem
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • In Progress
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: site not loading

Hi

I have been having issues with my site for 2 days now, First 504 gateway timeout errors , Then the Images were too big , so i resized and optimised as suggested by Support , Then my links were all broken , and now when I try to restore the Links they do not allow linking to internal pages , and when clicking on the link I get a 504 Gateway Timeout error. To make sure it is not a problem on my side I had the PC checked out and have the same problems if I use another PC , Please check it out , This is getting highly frustrating . . . Please help urgently ...My site www.dezignercustoms.com
Photo of Dezigner Customs

Dezigner Customs

• 20 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Dezinger Customs,
I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with this and would like to assist you. I took a look at your home page and tried each of the image links and they did take me to various pages of your site successfully. I did not run into any 504 gateway timeout errors. Can you please direct me to the page of your site where you are seeing these issues, I would like to be able to replicate this on my side so I can figure out how to get it fixed up. Thanks for working with me on this.

Kind Regards,
Emmy