Please help me name my Site

• Question
  • Updated 10 years ago
Hi.

I am creating a site for synthasite/yola users. This site will have information about legal stuff about your site. Keeping it safe, what and what not to do. I really need a name.

For the person who comes up with something i like i will post a link to there (free)

Note:
I have asked synthasite/yola if i could use Synthasite or Yola in the sites name. I am not able to due to Legal Concerns.
Photo of Shaq

Shaq

• 868 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
  • confident

Posted 10 years ago

Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Official Response
Shaq,

I appreciate that you want to help other users. However, if you are not a lawyer you should not be offering legal advice.

It would be better to offer a website on something that you know a lot about like tips on making your site interesting, or more professional looking,
Photo of Shaq

Shaq

• 868 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Ruth...
Thanks for the consent. I have read a few books and internet sites for a project i am doing... Upon finshing my project and getting it back it i was going to upload it... What i have done was found information extracted it and put it in my own words.... And as well i have to follow the law i have to have a bibliography found on the site...
Also just to be clear "I am not offering legal advise"... Basically the site is how to protect your sites content, and what to do if it where to become copied...
Any questions please don't hesitate to ask
Photo of Alex

Alex

• 3448 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
i think it should be called, yolatut (asin Yola Tutorials!)

al
http://comedy-classics.synthasite.com
Photo of ken

ken

• 178 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
How bout
Yola-motion
Photo of Alex

Alex

• 3448 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
which do you like best so far shaq?
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Both very good calls. The Y word may be a problem from what Shaq has said. You could go oriental and replace the "L" with an "R"

Alex: "yoratut" {careful with this one has a slight meaning in Thai & Lao :) }

Ken: "Yora-motion"

Both zippy.
Photo of Shaq

Shaq

• 868 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Thanks for the effort. And peter thanks you as well... Sadly Youratut means Your a retard in another language... And Yora-Motion i just don't think it fits in with the sites content... By the way I can't use Yola or Synthasite, as i have requested to but i was told i am not able to... Please keep that in mind

Peter i would like to hear your idea
Photo of ken

ken

• 178 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
site-connect
Photo of Shaq

Shaq

• 868 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
sadly that's already copy righted.. How about everyone from this point onwards has to have 2 or more to get the free advertising on my homepage
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
What about In-Site-ful? Play on word for Insightful or "Legal In-site (Insight)"
Photo of Shaq

Shaq

• 868 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
We have a winner... I like it Legal In Site (LIS)
Littleus what is the sites URL you wish for me to add... Also if you could upload a banner that would be great
Photo of ken

ken

• 178 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
lol ok

how about

community-connect
or
SS-Connect
Photo of Shaq

Shaq

• 868 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Ken.
Sadly i liked Littleus a bit better. So i wantted to be fare and i will hyper link an image to your site... :)
What is the URL and Image you wish me to hyper link
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hey Shaq!

Don't worry about putting a link to my site. It's just a personal blogging thing I have for my family. Go ahead and re-direct traffic to Ken!

I just had fun wracking my brain trying to think of some name to help you! =) I think your site will be a great help to many people. I wish you luck with it.
Photo of Shaq

Shaq

• 868 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Well thank you Little Us. lol about your comment tho... But its quite nice of you giving it to ken as well... :)

Thanks gbu
shaq
Photo of Connor McCarra

Connor McCarra, Champion

• 944 Posts
  • 47 Reply Likes
Im just mashin words together!!

inYoRa
Legaloy(aloy-spelt backwards yola)
YoLegal
InYoSite

Meh, those aren't great ideas!