point nameserver back to yola/netw. s. / PLEASE HELP NOW!!

• Question
  • Updated 10 years ago
I bought my domain name with yola /synthasite and wanted to join Blogi360. I asked you to point my nameserver to them.

because I am really disappointed with the service there, I want to com back to Yola.
The y told me that YOU have to point me back to your server, because i am registered with you.

Could you please redirect me back to my domain and account with yola!

Please it is urgent because my site is down for a wwek now, and customers are leaving because of that.

My domain name is

www.therawfoodfamily.com

and it is now pointing at

Nameserver 1: NS1.RPMMAUKA.COM
Nameserver 2: NS2.RPMMAUKA.

Please redirect it to yola NOW!!!
Photo of chris

chris

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustated but not with you!!

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Chris,

Could you drop us an email about this to support@yola.com and we will help you from there.
Photo of Denise

Denise

• 393 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
These posts aren't up to date because I know that I can change/update my own settings. The only problem I have is that I can't get the ns1 or ns2(just examples)that I need. Jeremy in support sent me instruction on how to point a domain purchased elsewhere, but I purchased my domain through Yola so basically, all I "think" I need are those NS1,2,3 numbers and, I do have my IP address I am to plug in:) Thank you much, denise
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Denise,
If you purchased your domain from Yola you won't need change any of your settings for your site to work with the domain name you purchased. What specifically are you trying to edit in your domain settings, what change are you wanting to make?
Photo of Denise

Denise

• 393 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
My site is working but it still has all my Dreamweaver stuff on it?? I had the NS pointing at editdns. Don't we need to change that? I imagine all I need to do is delete my account at the other host site and then when I publish here, it will come up with my yola files? I think, lol, denise
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Denise,
Did you edit the DNS of a domain purchased from Yola to point towards another host, and now you want the domain to work for the site you built with Yola so want to change the domain settings back? If your domain is configured properly with Yola's information, you will be able to publish your site to the domain name. Can you email us at support@yola.com and we can help get this worked out.

Emmy