Pop Shops, Golden Can or Curl Support?

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
Is there away to use Pop Shops, or Golden Can on a Yola site? I see no php is supported, what about Curl?
Photo of Barbie

Barbie

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Barbie,

In order to assist you I'll need to gather a little more information. Can you explain a bit more about what you are trying to do please?
Photo of Barbie

Barbie

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Laura,
Im putting a few affiliate links,and banners on my site, hoping to use Pop Shops, or Golden can feeds for a store. If Yola supports java script, like Papa said below, I 'll look into doing it that way . I have found Yola to be the most user friendly program and really like it. I have another site that I plan to move to Yola, that has a terrible site builder, and the site I have with Yola already is much easier to work with.
Photo of papa

papa

• 327 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Barbie,

Pop shop and golden cam you can use java script you can the javascript code that they supply and enter it on you site threw the HTML in the site builder as far as curl I know nothing about them.

I use goldencan on most all my site and they are simple to use and change from site to site for different set up. http://www.aandlmerchants.com is our home site from there you can go to different site to see various set up if you would like.

papa
Photo of Barbie

Barbie

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks!
I have a Golden Can account , I'll give it a whirl!