post and reply problems

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Is there a way that I could be able to have people post text on a page and then see there post on that same page. Such as, A prayer request and then scroll down and see their request. If someone could look at my prayer request page they can see that once a request is posted then a person has to click on another text to see that request. Is there maybe a better way to do this?
http://prayupcybercafe.yolasite.com/p...
Photo of donnie

donnie

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • indifferent

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
I can't see the link to see the request so really don't know how it's all happening Donnie.

I'm wondering what that code is in the footer of your site also?
Photo of donnie

donnie

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
what that code is i am not sure either. not sure where it came from. I thought yola ad was there. This comment box is one of the google widgets. Each one of these easy comment boxes goes back to my google drive account, to where I can keep track of what is wrote in those comment boxes. got to be a better way though to collect info and repost it for others to see? Hmmmm..
Photo of donnie

donnie

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hey Gop,
man I think I found a way to share those post. I created a new page and started manually posting those request there. Question time...is there a way to auto post those request to that page? If you need to log in to my account and see what is going on I don't mind letting you. I appreciate the help from you guys very much and I trust you guys also. Oh yes, before I forget about that code at the footer of my page,my fault. You knew that though right. lol! I fixed it :>). Hope you have the answer I need.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi Donnie,

It's quite difficult to remotely post anything onto a Yola site. Having said that if there's an RSS feed that you can plug into and make it an automoton service then that may be a solution. It may be a random selection of prayers though. Marrying them to a request would be difficult. I'm hesitant about a quality solution to this using Yola. I'll certainly keep thinking and haven't dismissed it so hopefully serendipity will come calling.
Photo of donnie

donnie

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Your the man! Thanks friend. I'll keep working things as well. :>)