If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Hi i have a problem when trying to access my site through yola. there is an error message coming up and won't open the site after i log in. I cannot find anyway of contacting support other than on here on email. i wasn't even aware that synthasite had chaanged to yola until today. please help.
We've received your email in Support, I will answer you here too.
Could you let us know what the error says? If possible, can you try these steps:
* Check to see if you are having problems with your network or internet service provider.
* Clear your browser's cache. This link has more information: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Bro....
* Check your privacy settings. You must accept cookies from Yola. Please click on this link to find instructions for accepting cookies with your browser: http://www.google.com/cookies.html.
* Try loading the site in a different browser (eg. Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
* Try loading the site on a different computer or network if possible.