problem with uploading images

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • In Progress
Hi,

I have a question that is i am trying to upload a new picture but when i come to the "upload new file" button i click and nothing happens and i tried this in IE and Firefox they both have the same result. Does the new rule also affect uploading new pics on a yola free account??
the website address is www.gamzekizillik.com(on firefox i cant even get to click on the button to open the browse dialog box although the other dialog boxes are working fine

http://sitebuilder.yola.com/en/ide/in...

Thank You
Photo of gmzkzlk

gmzkzlk

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of gmzkzlk

gmzkzlk

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
is there anyone available to help me out with this ...its like the dialogue box "upload new picture" is disabled or something.
Photo of gmzkzlk

gmzkzlk

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I can browse old files and pictures and everything that was uploaded before but cannot click on the "browse new file" or "browse new picture" button at all is it disabled or something or what seems to be the problem here ?????
Photo of Nazlie

Nazlie

• 1721 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
Hi gmzkzlk

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I tested and it is working in Firefox for me.

I think you might need to clear the cache in your browser and try again. Follow the steps in this link to clear the cache.

If you are still having the same problem, please tell me which version of Firefox you are using. You can also try using a different browser to see if it resolves the problem.

Thanks
Nazlie
Photo of Catfacemalone

Catfacemalone

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
i am having the same problem the rep emailed me saying he uploaded a pix to my web page, but it still doesnt work, something is wrong, please help bambi sopp loserbook.yolasite.com surroundedbymoronss@yahoo.com ,yes i did the cache and the other suggestions.
Photo of Francois

Francois, Employee

• 282 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
Hi Bambi Sopp,

Can you please let us know which browser and browser version you are using? We are unable to replicate the problem at our end and are capable of uploading images to your pages successfully. Can you also please let us know the size and the format of the images that you're trying to upload?