• Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Answered
my site did not publish? can i delete everything and start over?
Photo of melissa oliver

melissa oliver

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • happy

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Melissa,

If your site didn't publish, you can try publishing it again by clicking on the yellow "Publish my Site" button. Were you trying to publish to a free subdomain or were you purchasing your own domain?

If you would like to start over, you can create a new site by following any one of these options:
1. Login to your account and under the 'My Sites' tab, click on the 'Create New Site' button.
2. In the Site Builder; click on the Site Manager tab and click on the 'Create a New Site' button.
3. In the Site Builder; click on the down-arrow at the very top of the Site Builder next to your Current Site name. Choose 'New Site'.

To delete your site, log in to your account and open the site in the Site Builder:
1. Cilck on the "Site Manager Tab". You will see three buttons directly below the Site Manager tab: "rename site", "edit menu" and "delete site".
2. Click on the "Delete Site" button. A window will pop up, asking you to confirm that you wish to delete your site.
3. Click "Ok" and a window will then pop up asking you to type in "delete" to confirm.